At Cropredy Bridge, our service team maintain Jensens to their exact factory standard and beyond.
As the industry leaders in the Jensen marque, our technicians will ensure that your car runs at its best all year round, with our servicing schedules kept to original Jensen Motors specification utilising the latest technological advances.
Our ISO 9001:2015 certification ensures all work is carried out within strict parameters, with our service team routinely working on a range of Jensens from unrestored to concours standard.
Ranging all the way from a simple oil-change to a ground-up restoration, our workshop offers a wide range of services including:
- Routine mechanical repairs and servicing
- Full engine rebuilds
- Full transmission refurbishment
- Air-conditioning and cooling repairs
- Rear axle refurbishment and set-up
- Suspension rebuilds and set-up
- Brake repair or replacement
- Wiring harness replacement
- Full engine diagnostics for later Jensen S-V8 models