Jensen CV-8 CB – Full Restoration Project Available
We have a mid project full build Jensen CV-8 car available for one of our zero miles bare shell builds.
The existing client has decided to sell his project car on mid build due to a change in circumstances.
As with our Interceptor CB’s, this car comes with the following items as standard:
– Zero miles bare metal restoration – shell e-coated for prolonged integrity of all metalwork
– New paintwork and colour scheme to be chosen by new owner
– Every single individual part restored, renewed or enhanced
– Original Chrysler V8 engine and TorqueFlite gearbox fully stripped, restored and rebuilt as new
– Restored cooling system (modern air conditioning optional)
– Sympathetically uprated suspension
– Full new leather interior trim and carpet set in the colour of your choice
– New electronics with upgraded infotainment system supporting phone charging, wireless in-car phone calls and satellite navigation. Stereo speaker upgrades with sub-woofer option
– 12 Months Servicing and warranty
– Good provenance and history file with car, although any previous works is superseded by this project build
– Photos are an example only, not of the actual car
Do get in touch to discuss your individual requirements no matter how bespoke they may be. We are in the business of building the worlds finest Jensens.
Pricing from £160,000
Vehicle Model History
The C-V8, the last of Jensen brothers’ successes before they halted their involvement in 1966, succeeded the 541 in 1962.The C-V8 (Centre-Tube Chassis) was a four-seater coupé in fibreglass produced until 1966, and the first Jensen to sport both the Chrysler V8 ‘big block’ engines (305bhp, then 330bhp) and TorqueFlite automatic transmission as standard. The car was claimed to be the fastest four-seat saloon of its time, with a top speed of 136mph. Given the rarity of the LHD version, the 8 C-V8s ever produced in that guise are keenly sought-after by collectors the other side of the pond. Only two topless versions were built, with the half convertible (just the front seats have a folding roof section) Sedanca rivalling any other of the other Jensen cars for rarity apart from the equally unique FF Convertible.