Jensen Healey GT (rally spec)
- 28000 mls
- 2200 cc
- 200+ BHP
- Martin Shirley 2.2 Lotus on twin Dellortos producing over 200bhp. (full spec on request)
- Cera Paddle clutch
- Original Getrag dogleg 5 speed.
- Atlas axle with 3.44 CWP Torque biasing differential
- 5 Minilite rims (6 Jensen GT rims also available)
- Vented discs (front) on alloy hubs
- Upgraded suspension
- Adjustable dampers.
- Front anti-roll bar
- Rear anti-roll bar
- Stainless exhaust
- Sump guard.
- Halda Twinmaster trip meter (recently serviced and with spares)
- Brantz timer
- Avanti map light
- Fire extinguisher
This classic rally car was re-repatriated from California in 1998 by the then Chairman of the Jensen Owners Club. This classic car, which had been stood for a number of years, had covered only 14000 miles before it underwent a £30,000 restoration and RHD conversion. At the same time, the car was upgraded with burr walnut dash, burr walnut door trims, new carpets and full leather, which was rewarded with the gold concours award at the Jensen Owners Club International weekend. The current owners secured the car in 2005 and have commissioned significant and sympathetic improvements to create a winning classic rally car. The specification is below with further details on request. The car comes with a substantial document file and spares. Please note the cherished number is not included with the car.