Jensen Interceptor MKIII (OLW – 76)
- A late Series 4 car which left the factory at the end of 1975
- MOT certificates going back to 1989
- Comprehensive mechanical service history, (some at Cropredy) including MoT’s
- Full body respray 2012
- New replacement A/C system in 2011
- 3,000 Mile/3 Month warranty*
Complete with copies of original invoices from Jensen specialists, including ourselves. There are also M.O.T’s dating back to 2007.
Finished in a distinctive yellow, with Black interior, this late series 4 Interceptor is the ideal entry into Jensen ownership and is ideally suited to personalised upgrades, available from Cropredy Bridge Cars.
335bhp / 250kw
Vehicle Model History
The Jensen Interceptor Mark III debuted in 1971 with a revised front grill, headlamp finishers and bumper treatment. It also had revised seats, optional fully cast alloy wheels other minor improvements.
The 6.3 litre 383ci engine was also superseded by the 7.2 litre 440ci in 1971.
The Mark III was the final iteration of the rakish Interceptor.