Jensen Interceptor MKIII (WYR – ’74)
- MOT Certificates back to 1996
- Thousands spent with Cropredy Bridge
- Invoices going back to 1989
- Same owner since 1989
- Full leather interior re-trim and new carpets by Cropredy Bridge in July 2006
- Full engine re-build and unleaded conversion by Cropredy Bridge in 2003
- New A/C in 2002
- Extensive works including partial wiring in 2002
- Gearbox recon in 1999
- New replacement chassis side members 1997
- 3,000 Mile/3 Month warranty*
This particular car has been subject to thousands worth of work by ourselves over the years with copy invoices in the history files. This Interceptor MKIII is in exceptional condition and due to the regular maintenance of the vehicle it is mechanically sound and drives extremely well.
With much care and attention given to this car, it allows us to offer our warranty with ease. It is a must see car and well worth taking the time to view and drive as it stands its own against similar priced examples.
Vehicle Model History
The Jensen Interceptor Mark III debuted in 1971 with a revised front grill, headlamp finishers and bumper treatment. It also had revised seats, optional fully cast alloy wheels other minor improvements.
The 6.3 litre 383ci engine was also superseded by the 7.2 litre 440ci in 1971.
The Mark III was the final iteration of the rakish Interceptor.